Twin Valley v. Oakhill Academy

Nicki_H

Im almost sure gold team was but i think they call it a team and b team. A bunch of us went to a basketball camp this year at oak hill. Including ben mulkey for richlands who also went to Point Guard College in Harrisonburg

i know the oak hill gold team only plays big acandmeys and has won i belive 23 national championships in like 30 years. They travel to los angeles everyyear to play in a week tournment.

most of the time they dont play smaller teams but i dont know if you remember about 4-5 years ago their BIG team played little ol council high school and won by 7 points. and at some point late in the 4th council had the lead untill i guess the refs noticed that oak hill made the mcdoanalds classic and if they lost they prob. wouldnt be back.

Oak Hill has the #1 PG in the Nation goin to UNC and had the #2 guy in the Nation goin to Texas but Transfered. So I doubt there playing the Gold Team. More than likely its the Red Team. Which usually has some alright players.

I know that , for twin valley to play the gold team they would need to add about 25 inches to their verticle and grow some they have a center called bami who is 7' 2

I think TV is playing the red team.. They play high schools such as TV, Graham (in the past) Carroll, Grayson etc.

On another board they killed Floyd on Sat. nite by 29 pts.. Floyd was picked in the top 2 or 3 teams in their district. So look for TV to have their hands full.. As for Mouses post above.. They might be alittle better than alright! But, obviously they are not the Gold team with all the D1 recruits.

I watch them play every year GOLD Team and Red Team. They lost there 3 top scorers that I know of. They usually have one of 2 really good players but nothing like the GOLD Team. Still there a real good team....

Yeah, better than alright!! lol

I think they are a private school.. so really you dont know who they wlll have from year to year.. They have recruits coming in, maybe even future hopefuls for the Gold team. I look for a barn burned..

Thats my observation.

Well they Mt.Mission a Christian School right above Grundy every year and Mt. Mission plays them within 10 points every year about it. Grundy which usually plays Mt.Mission every year plays them to the Wire so.... Which like you said they could have loaded up with talent this year who knows guess will find out tomar lol..