And the 2005 Hiesman Memorial Trophy goes to...

bluefieldRocks

Who's cuter  

1. 1. Who's cuter

I would truely like to see Young win it and i think he deserves it, but I have a feeling that Bush will be voted for the most, just because he is from USC. Dont get me wrong, Reggie Bush is an awesome player, I just dont think he deserves it as much as Vince Young does.

You can argue that Vince Young should win the Heisman, but to argue he deserves it more than Bush is laughable. Reggie Bush is the best college football player in the land without question. The kid has made amazing play after amazing play all season long, single-handily carrying USC to victory in a number of games this season. In the majority of years Young would win the Heisman, but not this year...

As well he should have.

This is the Heisman Trophy, given to the best all-around player in college football. Not the "I-Kept-My-Team-From-Going-10-and-2" Award. Vince Young would definitely deserve that.

Also note that if LenDale White wasn't a pro-quality running back, those numbers would be CONSIDERABLY higher.

He's averagin' somethin' like 10.2 yards every time he touches the football. That's a first down if you give it to him. He also returns punts, and has a couple of touchdowns on that. Vince Young is good, but Reggie Bush could well be a future Hall-of-Famer. They say the next Gale Sayers, and I say that is grossly underestimatin' him. He'll be an impact player right away with the Texans.

I don't know what all the USC-hatred is 'bout. I'm not fond of them, I wish they'd lose one every now-and-again. If it's over the VT-USC game a year ago, that's childish. This year's crop of college players was fantastic, and Reggie Bush happened to be superior to them. Vince Young is great. Reggie Bush is phenomenal.

USC came back against Notre Dame, Oregon, and Oregon State, if I'm not mistaken, which I well may be.

If your a fan of Reggie Bush or not, he deserved this award. It was a landslide win with Bush on 99% of the voting ballots. He was the most dependable player USC had all year long, you give him the ball his getting 12 yards 90% of the time. I don't see how any of you could be upset with Bush winning it, look at the highlight films he's the most amazing athelete college football has witnessed in a VERY long time. As far as the Vince Young fan's, all signs have pointed towards Young returning for his senior season, I'm sure he'll win it next year! But for now, congrats to Bush, he deserved it!