Congrats to my Giles Spartans

Hokiebird7

Congrats to Coach Ragsdale and the Giles Spartans on winning the State Championship this past Saturday in Harrisonburg against a VERY VERY good Manassas Park team.

Great job to Ricky Cook and the rest of the Spartans on a great season.

Giles had a tough stretch this year with Cook missing a few games to injuries but the others came together,got through the tough times then all came together once our leader got back to full strength!

Offensive line did a wonderful job all year long and in the title game Nathan Tanner,Logan Witt and alot of other players that don't get the press Cook does came up huge.

Great "TEAM" effort this season and I am so proud of the Spartans. Enjoy it guys cause you just never know when it's going to happen again,if it ever does happen!!

The scary thing about the Spartans is that coming into this year if I'm not mistaken, they had to replace a majority of their O-Line. This was supposedly a down year for the O-Line and the only real question mark.