Appalachin State's 1st State Championship!

Fresh_Prince

The QB for Appy had a ruptured tendon in his ankle. If you saw any of their semi-final last week you would have seen that he was also a great runner before the injury. 1000+ rushing yards on the season.

well they are aa so that means they are the best thats in the grouping thats like a team winnin divison 3 or 4 state and then you saying its divison 4 so its a great accomplishment.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Not trying to be negative here but they won the NATIONAL championship....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to be negative either, but they won the D-1AA National Championship.

[/ QUOTE ]

A national championship is a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, Just like a State Championship is a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

ITS A BIG DEAL!!

[ QUOTE ]

well they are aa so that means they are the best thats in the grouping thats like a team winnin divison 3 or 4 state and then you saying its divison 4 so its a great accomplishment.

[/ QUOTE ]just like Virginia winning the highlands... but nobody thinks about that

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to be negative either, but they won the D-1AA National Championship.

[/ QUOTE ]

A national championship is a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, Just like a State Championship is a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

ITS A BIG DEAL!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Mr. Know it all, I was never downing the championship. It's an awesome achievement, all I meant was...they said NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, and despite what your opinion is, you HAVE to put D-1AA in front of the National Championship, to not be confused with the likes of USC, and Texas!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ITS A BIG DEAL!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Mr. Know it all, I was never downing the championship. It's an awesome achievement, all I meant was...they said NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, and despite what your opinion is, you HAVE to put D-1AA in front of the National Championship, to not be confused with the likes of USC, and Texas!

[/ QUOTE ]

haha Im Mr.Know-it-all because I gave my opinion

Im sure you played or still play sports...Have u ever won a championship??? Rec league, state, college, pro??? Well if you have, I bet you were pretty damn excited....And any college Championship you should be proud of, just like Bluefield College when they won the National Championship this year in soccer