Next Year

zach

Anyone ready for next year? (besides Lance) I can't wait for 2 a days to begin. Hopefully it'll be crazy, but all and all hopefully it'll be fun. Senior year, so gotta make it worthwhile grin.gif

• 6 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone ready for next year? (besides Lance) I can't wait for 2 a days to begin. Hopefully it'll be crazy, but all and all hopefully it'll be fun. Senior year, so gotta make it worthwhile grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

remember this?2 a days not far away and everyone has high expectations for their team,so the questions that are on everyones tongue is can Richlands win state this year with the outstanding team they'll have?can tazewell suprise everyone this year?will Grundy get back on track?what about Carrol co.what kinda season will they have?or is this the year for the G-Men to make a run for glory with the load of talent they'll have?I dont know about everybody else but i am getting anxious and wanna see some swva football.