Bluefield/Princeton

beaverbaseball

[ QUOTE ]

I was there, truly a pathetic refering game. But bluefield didnt knock down many shots either...

Hey beaverbaseball, albert and mason duncan duked it out after the game...lmao, not sure the winner though, heard from McClanahan

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone have any stats on the game??

haha why did they fight?? I hate to miss that one lol

princeton always thinks they're better than what they are anyway, they celebrated after the game like they beat duke or somethin, they'll have a losing record in AAA again this year and blfd will beat them the next 2 times with brooks and JT powell back

[ QUOTE ]

Well basically becuase mason transfered to princeton and he started running his mouth to ryan after the game. So i guess one then led to another and they took it outside..haha

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard they didn't fight..Albert was u know and he started talking trash and Mason went and got some big debo black guy from p-town to go after Albert haha

[ QUOTE ]

princeton always thinks they're better than what they are anyway, they celebrated after the game like they beat duke or somethin, they'll have a losing record in AAA again this year and blfd will beat them the next 2 times with brooks and JT powell back

[/ QUOTE ]

i dunno about that.

i think Princeton is gonna surprise a few ppl this season, in no way do i think they will beat Beckley to get to Charleston come March, but i believe they will surprise some folks and be a solid AAA program the next yr or two...

i think there new coach will make a worlds of difference for them....just my $0.02 worth from what i've seen out of them

[ QUOTE ]

Albert is a punk and hes the one who started running his mouth to the black guy and he ran off like a little girl. And please quit crying cause you all have lost to Princeton in EVERY sport this year. It's horrible!

[/ QUOTE ]

dude I just now said Ryan was the one that started talking trash...Look ^

Its just one game..(big deal) not rly

Wait till baseball....;)

the celebrating like they jsut beat a great team i hate when ppl do that to you grundy for instance when they beat out 8th, j.v. program at grundy they came to sidelines and did some kind of chant and celebrated it was horible but lets not get this off topic.

ohh they won the game im talkin abotu bad like 36 to 8 i believe our offense didnt get a first down the whole game the td came from a fumble for about 50 yard return it was just sorrta bad that they did that at our sideline.. but one good thing is and u can always say is wait for next time hope you get em.

on the other team sideline?? but i understand school pride and you got the win no problem just keep it cool we got yall in varsity then we can see who wins after we mature and hit the weight room

I felt like I was watching a replay of the Westside/Bluefield game last March in Charleston tonight. Bluefield heaving up 3 pointer after 3 pointer, not attempting to penetrate and create in the lane, and the other team killing them inside with scoring/rebounding. It looks like the same team from last year and don't be suprised if we see the same end result from last year.

As for Princeton, please taunt someone when you win a game that actually means something. When was the last time you were in the state tournament in basketball? Wow, don't even get me started on football.

Big deal of the score of the game. You guys won, congratulations... But its funny the only time you get on here is when princeton wins a game....

When we can get some decent refs, play on a neutral court...Then we will see who will come out with the win

You beat us in football, what is that? the first time in 3 years i believe? Congratulations...

When you guys can make the playoffs 4 years in a row, then you can talk. But i dont even see you making playoffs 2 years in a row..

I want to see our girls basketball team vs. yours....

That would be a battle..

Wow, don't get me started on p-ton. Bluefield played as bad as they possibly could and still were down 4 with a minute left. Two garbage calls let princeton pull back ahead. But not using the typical holiday tournament officiating as an excuse. Bluefield has quadruple the talent- but princeton wanted it more last night. Can you blame them? They have absolutely nothing else to play for this year. They may break .500. But we all know expectations are different on that side of the county. Want an example? Princeton gets huge murals of their team put up on the walls if THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! haha. Too bad they didn't get their mural up this year. So they can hype it up like they won the NBA Finals if they want, but the fact we were still in the game at the end as bad as we played is not a good sign for Princeton the next two games we meet. Those 2 will be ugly for Princeton.