tazewell at richlands

buckshot

I'm not quite sure if I was the blues be counting Tazewell out so early. The Bulldogs will show up to play I'm sure. Expecially since there is quite a historic rivalry between the two teams! But if I was a betting man I would also have to go with Richlands but not by to much. Maybe around 6 or 8. But thats just my opinion. But good luck to the blues by the way! You guys really opened some eyes the other night. Good luck on the rest of the season!

Yea I totally agree, anything can happen when Richlands and Tazewell hook up. Richlands is off to a good start with all games being close and I dont know all that much about Tazewell but it doesnt matter both teams will show up and pumped up. Should be a lot of fun to watch.

hats off to richlands, ya'll have a good physical team and just flat out beat us ... no excuses.. we just turned the ball over too many times and missed too many open shots to be in the game ... hope the second meeting is as good as the first one