Band at Bball games?

Ryan4VT

i know Mt. View has a band in the gym when ever Westside goes there and plays them and so does Man!

and i personally like it and would love to see it done that way at Westside or music played or something, but none of the sorts is done!

yeah i'm gonna try to attend that Bluefield/Logan game next week!

it should be interesting!

Logan will be without 3 of their players ( who in whom are big scores for Logan) the players that will be out are C.B. Green, Chris Robertson, and Cory Eplin

alot of the Logan fans say they have a deep bench, but it didnt show against Westside...

it will be interesting to see who they can look to step up for them...

in the end i gotta go with Bluefield for the win!

cause as of to date Green and Robertson was the only two putting up double digits for Logan!

cause there was a scuffle in the Logan/Chapmanville game last week.

there was a Chapmanville player who from what i can understand threw a ball in Logan's Cory Eplin's face and cause a scuffle to happen between the two which saw the other two Logan players (Green and Robertson) to come to his aid.

all in all when it was over and done with the 3 Logan players got ejected and thus suspended for 2 games (Poca on Thursday night and then Bluefield on Saturday)

ppl keep on saying Logan has a deep bench, but it didnt show against Westside, it will be interesting to see who can step up for the Wildcats come Saturday against a talented Bluefield squad.

as i said right now i gotta give the edge to Bluefield, simply cause Green is the floor general and is the one who most of the offense goes around!

him and Robertson has been the only consistent ones to put up high numbers for Logan...so as i said it will be interesting!