westside game

twopac

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Mountain State Academy is not MCA...MCA is Mercer Christian Academy. MCA is the team that lost a couple of players due to academics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any idea who they have lost?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.swvasports.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=61495&an=0&page=0#Post61495

i can tell ya right now that MSA is tough

they can just about do it all, they can shoot the 3, rebound, run up and down the court good, press good, i mean you name it and it seemed as if they almost did everything to perfection

the key word is almost

i'm not gonna say like some of my WS counter parts have that MSA probably played the best game of there season against WS last night, cause i dont think that would be a fair judgement seeing how last night was the first time i'd seen them, but it could leave one to think that, when it seemed like everything that they put up for three and a half quarters went in!

i believe MSA could really give MCA all they want and them some in the game come March.

as for Westside just seemed like they wasnt there at the game last night, almost like they had there minds else where, maybe they was side tracked by the fact of the Wyo. East players being at WS last night, taunting them and what have ya, but one thing is for sure last night was not WS basketball and not what me and others as WS fans are use to seeing as WS basketball fans

thankfully we was able to keep the game respectfully close and pull it out in the end!

[ QUOTE ]

i know mountain state academy is not mercer christian academy, i was sayin that i think MSA will give MCA trouble in regionals because of MCA's 6 man roster

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the boxscore from MCA's game last night they had seven players dress against Burch with an 8th player still recovering from a broken arm. So they have more than a 6-man roster...

MCA has 7 players, the one recovering from a broken arm was jeremy bryan, he is back playin now, the 2 who are done due to grade is jeremy morris and CJ mitchell, they have 7 players and all 7 are now dressing and playing