beaver games

twopac

Just thought i would let everyone know, the rest of bluefields home games will be at BSC, they made the announcement during the game, not sure the reason but the last 3 home games will be there...ok now i'm done Go Beavers!!

[ QUOTE ]

How is our goal not regulation size?

and i thought you can adjust it by the turn of a crank..

I hate playing games at BSC....

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the goal, the court...its not 94 feet long.

The games are being played at BSC by Bluefield's choice. They want to get used to playing on a 94' court like they have in Charleston. It will only hurt them by playing on a smaller court.

yeah, i dont blame the Beavs for doing that either

it might up-set or displease some of the fans by the games not being at "home" but still to be a regulation size floor (like the one they have at charleston) will be better in the long run

Oceana use to have a lot of the similar problems, there gym was so small, that it worked to there advantage when other teams that had this big long gyms came in they would be thrown off, but when Oceana went to there place they'd be thrown off themselves, and then when in Charleston found themselves getting weak and run down quicker too

when WS came about coach Hop. made sure of a regulation size floor and seems its helped in our conditioning

as i said i think it will be for the best of the Beavs in the long run...

[ QUOTE ]

Do they have what it takes to bring home a banner?/I think not!

[/ QUOTE ] Well i think they have what it takes so we'll find out, if not just watch out in football we have a lot comin back next year, many people have us favored in AA