blfd and Logan

twopac

never... wonder how many games in the past ten yrs blfd has had 13 - 4 fouls or something like that ????? good to see blfd play w intensity after the disappointing mv game

I'm really proud of matthews. sounds like he really got it done. i know his ankle hurts and it sounds like he worked through the pain tonite. hopefully he can rest it this week and they can all prepare for princeton friday. with the way they played tonite the tigers will have their hands full!!

Matthews had a decent night tonight, you could tell his ankle injury was still a factor

had 7pts but they all came in the 1st qt. after that he was not to effective for Bluefield

Moore is the real deal, he had 25pts for the Beavs, i also like Ponder and Hammond, Jordan while was good at points i thought Logan did good on him on the defence end

as for home cooking

eh you can say that if ya want, most of the fouls that was called was legit, i would say only one or two was questionable

IMO Bluefiled had it to win, but they kept letting Logan back in the game

Bluefield had a 4pt lead at the end of the first, 7pt lead at halftime, they had a 5pt lead at the end of three, but they kept letting Logan back in

this was in no shape, form, or fashion a rim job like when you guys faced Wyo. East, trust me on that...

Bluefield does have the talent and speed to do well this yr, question is if they will play with the intensity they seemed to have tonight, i'm like the rest of you beaver fans and say if they play like they did against MV they wont, but if they play like the did against Logan, they will be fine...

and special notice for CB Green, had a great game tonight, 30pts total for him

and Brett Campbell went unconscious from the three point line hitting 5 or 6 from down town

big win for Logan, just hope they can curb some of that enthusiasum (sp?) and get rid of some of that momentum so that Westside can pull it out Monday...lol

Was at the game myself, and i'm not saying the reason we lost was home cookin, but for you to say only 1 or 2 fouls were questionable is hilarious. And not sure when continuation was legal in high school, but twice in the 4th bluefield fouled them on the floor and they gave them the shot after he was fouled. One time green took two more dribbles and put it up and in and the refs counted the bucket. Logan shot the lights out for sure though