Bluefields first round match-ups

BluefieldPT

I figured up who Bluefield might play in the first round of the state tournaments provided we get there. Looks like to me if all the top seeds win their region , we will face westside first round. Someone tell me if I'm wrong.

The coaches of the 16 sectional winning teams will vote and seed the teams that win their respective sectionals in each class next weekend 1 through 15; a coach doesn't vote for their own team. Once regional games have been played the seeding will be determined according to the teams still alive and their place in the 1 through 15 slots. So at this point, it's really hard to say who will play who in Charleston. The picture will begin to clear up once the sectional titles are determined this week.

just really depends on who gets the no.3, 4 and 5 seeds

i figure Ravenswood and Weir has either no.1 or 2 wrapped up providing they can win there regions

if Oak Glen should get lucky enough to beat Weir and Winfield could get lucky enough to beat Ravenswood, it could easily see someone else in the top 2 spots

as BR said it will become more clear after sectionals and regionals cause right now nothing is a given for certain teams like Westside (who has Wyo. East and MV in there region), Ravenswood has Winfield to deal with, Logan has Tolsia to deal with it

lost of good match ups

really still hard to tell who is gonna be in charleston

one thing is certain it will be most interesting!

I want the 6th seed

after my and my accomplice finished doing a brackett busters bracketology for the AA playoffs

This is what we came up with by doing all of the information nessecary. We looked at teams losses, by how much. and all that other good stuff

4 Bluefield vs. 5 Westside

3 Winfield vs. 6 Keyser

2 logan vs. 7 lincoln

1 weir vs. 8 braxton

there's no way Winfield nor Bluefield really would finish ahead of Westside in the seedings, at least i wouldnt think

if Winfield would beat out Ravenswood and no other team on your list lost i would figure the seedings to go something like this

1. Weir

2. Westside ( i believe this cause of simply the pounding they put on Logan earlier in the season)

3. Logan or Bluefield ( i say Logan or Bluefield simply cause i personally think Bluefield deserves the no. 3 spot over Logan cause 1. they beat Logan by more when they met the first time around and because Bluefield played some upper class teams as well, but the voters might look at how Logan put together the impressive 4-1 streak in the 5 games they had at the end of the season as well as the fact that they was without quality players when they played Blfd. the first time among other things, as i said i would give the 3rd spot to Bluefield personally, but whoever didnt get the 3rd spot would get the 4th!)

4. goes to whoever doesn get the 3rd spot

5. Winfield

6. Lincoln

7. Keyser

8. Braxton

with match ups of

1. Weir vs 8. Braxton

4. Logan/Bluefield vs 5. Winfield

2. Westside vs 7. Keyser

3. Logan/Bluefield vs 6. Lincoln

JMO

but something to keep in mind, Westside could as easily lose to Wyo. East tomorrow night and give ya a whole new set of seedings

if East should win against Westside tomorrow night and Ravenswood should lose in either sectional or regional play i would look at the seedings to go like this

1. Weir

2. Logan/Bluefield

3. Bluefield/Logan

4. Winfield

5. Wyo. East

6. Lincoln

7. Keyser

8. Braxton

it will be interesting to see how the chips actually fall when all is said and done.