Mount View STUNS Westside, 58-54...

Bluefield_Rules

i said it at the start of the season, its hard to beat a good team 3x's let alone 4x's, now personally i would have liked it much more if we had lost to MV sometime in the regular season than tonight, but it was not the case!

and i would much rather the best teams in the state be in charleston, and Westside just showed they wasnt the best.

MV shut down Blankenship (who got in foul trouble early and then injured in the 3rd) and bother Clark all night, the 3 point shot just wasnt there for us, like it was in the 3 previous match ups

a warning to anyone that faces MV, dont take them lightly, they are big, they are strong, and they are quick, and they have depth!

if Westside had to lose to someone outside of at state, i would much rather lose to MV than Wyo. East....lol....and really in all this i cant help but be happy for the MV fans, several elderly ppl, who must have seen Northfork in their glory days, was crying thanking the good lord they get to see a McDowell Co. team in the state tourney ball game again!

again congratz MV and best of luck!

yes that is the truth Rocks!

also i gotta say some the MV fans that was in the stands down next to the court was really rude to the officals!

one MV fan was trying to get out on the court howler something about "are we to fast for you ref", he even came over to the c92 guys that was doing the radio broadcast and asking the same question...

no need to say i doubt MV getting the best sportsmanship or best crowd award in Charleston...lol