Week 2

Highlandsfan

Congradulations on your district and regional titles that you are going to win. And here is to your undefeated season which should happen with all of the things Graham seems to have this year, an offense that can score from anywhere, a mid-field that is rock solid and that includes the best player in the southwest district, and an awsome defense. I cant wait to see your team play its been a long time since a team like that has been around here. Good luck in State bring back the title.

"uhhhhh.... you beat Giles 2-1....."

yes but it was a SCRIMMAGE...we played everyone...we took out half the starters in the middle of the half...we didnt have time to start clicking....did you see the score of the Richlands game....5-2....yeah.....so we started clicking...

beano just do not worry about him. I like your attitude this year. It seems like you all are really a true team, your taking up for each other. I can not wait until may when Carroll and Graham gets to play each other. Good Luck until then.

no trash dude, just stating facts. I've seen the teams in your pitiful district. You can talk all the smack you want about how good you are, but truth is, if you do make it out of your weak district, you will be crushed in the regional tournament by the likes of Martinsville or Magna Vista. Don't even get me started about what Blacksburg or Byrd or Salem would do to your sorry hides.

first of all, our district is greatly improved, and i believe radford realized the potential of our district and our team a few years ago and THEY dropped us off their schedule. Most of the people on this forum are from the southwest district, so i would watch what you say. maybe you should go post somewhere else about your own team or teams you actually play.

[ QUOTE ]

So Graham says they are gonna go undefeated this year???

are u guys worried about any games or are u all that much better than all the other teams in the area? j/w

[/ QUOTE ]

we arent saying we are going to go undefeated, that is a personal goal of us all. we are worried about all of our games.