WVU loses a heartbreaker

EH31

[ QUOTE ]

J.D. COllins, Frank Young, and Darius Nichols are the only people i can think of that contributed alot this year that will be back next year.

[/ QUOTE ] collins graduates this year he was a 4 year starter

Guest JJBrickface

We will have some white boy shooters next year too! Ruoff, Smalligan, Alexander, Bawinkel will be four whities that can shoot, but Alexander is a freak of an athlete. He can dunk with one foot inside the foul line, and yes I am sure he is white.

no...no luck involved...Texas got beat by the better team in just about every aspect...no luck involved...they got to where they were on the teams talent and not wanting to lose...no luck at all...

I'm sorry, but for ANYONE to get to this juncture in the season, they have to have AT LEAST a little bit of luck. I'm an AVID UNC fan and will admit that they had to have some luck last year in order to win the tourney!

i haven't been paying attention to this post but from what i understand beano is saying that wvu got lucky that it was so close at the end? What's lucky is that WVU wasn't beating Texas the whole game, they don't get lucky by hitting all those 3's, that's their offense, they've ran it all year, i'm sure they practice shooting 3's all the time, but yet you say it's lucky that they were able to come back in the second half? i think if wvu had the one straight up inside guy this year they could have done so much better, getting out rebounded by more than half and still having a chance at ot is pretty good, what i thought was lucky was the game winning shot by the texas guy, he barely caught it before he let it go lol

lol...its ok....i was just pissed cause i kept hearing the same crap over and over about how Texas got lucky cause they arent a good team and all....i dont see how they arent a good team when they beat WVU who is a very good team....so...i was just venting...