AMERICAN IDOL

Bulldogs52

Based on musical ability, Mandeesa or Katharine should take it, but since the show is based on America's votes, I honestly think Kelly has a fair shot at taking home the title even though she has little vocal ability and is a ditz.

[ QUOTE ]

i would rather have my eyes plucked out by birds and a drill put through my eardrums than listen to the jackass british idiot!!!!!!! But other than that oh it's a great show!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

How come no one likes Simon? I like him personally, he tells the truth unlike Paula and Randy.

Yes! 24 is the best show in the history of television! I watch American Idol 2-3 times during the audition stage just to see bad singers singing bad songs. After that I have no use for it.

[ QUOTE ]

American Idol? Why waste your time watching that when you could be watching the greatest show ever, 24.

[/ QUOTE ]Compared to American Idol, watching grass grow would a outstanding show without the annoying english accent!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

American Idol? Why waste your time watching that when you could be watching the greatest show ever, 24.

[/ QUOTE ]Compared to American Idol, watching grass grow would a outstanding show without the annoying english accent!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more.....I can poroudly proclaim I have never watched a single episode of that garbage.

[ QUOTE ]

Just like I can proudly proclaim that I've never watched a single episode of 24. laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There are two kinds of people. The kind that have never watched an episode of 24 and the kind that have never missed an episode of 24. There is no in between.

I don't know. I honestly didn't see that one coming. I thought it was going to be the Secretary of Defense (although I was hoping it wouldn't be). I will be disappointed in the show if they suddenly make Logan an evil genius after being a bumbling idiot all this time. I think it will be a case where others have convinced him he's doing what's best for the country.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, back to 24, that does suck that the pres. is working with Henderson. I never expected the pres to be revealed as the evil genius, I always thought it would be that vice pres. But that's what makes that show so awesome...that and Jack Bauer is the man....

I figured he was doing it "For the good of the country". These last few episodes are going to be very interesting. They let us go over half the season thinking Bierko was the "Villain" and we were in for one threat after another like season 4... but then BAM!!! We have a whole new twist that doesn't involve an imminent terrorist threat. Just shows that 24 is anything but predictable.