Tazewell Tournament Results

beano5

Unless im wrong you only played two 30 minute halves. And didnt Abingdon have to turn around and play in an hour against Richlands and have to beat them by 6 in order to win in a shortened game? I saw Abingdon out shoot Graham by almost 5-1 at Abingdon and i saw it again at Tazewell. The only differance was they missed a ton of easy shots while holding Graham to almost no shots. Dont let the final score decieve you, Graham was dominated in both games. And just a note, that was Abingdons 4th and 5th games of the week. If anyone was tired i would say it was Abingdon even though they would never use that as an excuse.But take what you want from the game, whatever makes you feel better. I will say that Graham will have a much better chance at Graham with Abingdon.

it was our 3rd game in 3 days....we were tired considering we had to be at the school at 715 to leave in the morning AND we played at 830 while Abingdon got to take the whole day easy until our game...

highlandsfan, you are a douche bag. no matter what we do u find a cop out. graham will never be up to your expectations. and if swva soccer is so bad, then get off of the swva forum.

I really enjoy reading well written mature posts. Honesty does hurt from time to time. I did offer to lie if it would have made you feel better. Decide which one you want the truth or lies i just want you to feel better. No need for name calling. The southwest dostrict has a long proud tradition in soccer. I have nothing but respect for them.

i mean if you are gonna come on here and talk trash about us and praise Highlands district teams....start a forum for the Highlands district....i promise you if you do that we wont come on there and diss everything...i mean come on man...

[ QUOTE ]

i mean if you are gonna come on here and talk trash about us and praise Highlands district teams....start a forum for the Highlands district....i promise you if you do that we wont come on there and diss everything...i mean come on man...

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminder...

This message board is open to ALL fans. You don't have to agree with everything someone posts...just learn how to agree to disagree...