who will Grundy add THIS year?

VHSLhelper

schedule good for the next year. some problem from down at shelby valley. former jj kelly coach kevin saunders is the new coach. the rumor is they will pay out of the contract and take a forfeit. must not seen the wave play last year if he is willing to take a loss and give grundy a win, without even playing the game.

[ QUOTE ]

schedule good for the next year. some problem from down at shelby valley. former jj kelly coach kevin saunders is the new coach. the rumor is they will pay out of the contract and take a forfeit. must not seen the wave play last year if he is willing to take a loss and give grundy a win, without even playing the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally know PIke Co. school board member and with the political crap that has gone on in the past at Shelby Valley Football Program there isnt a chance in He## that a buy out and forfit will happen....Saunders is a good move foreward for SV......

[ QUOTE ]

well i personally know the ad and principal at grundy high school and the paper work is the county attorney's hands at this very moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

People within there program said there coming to Grundy in 2006....they havent heard anything to the contrary...it"s news to them...

your right ole wave....it didnt .but the people who"ll ultimatelly make the decision are in the dark about this..that doesent surprise me though with the politics they play at SV..an assistant coach and even Saunders denied knowing anything about it..looks like a 9 game season....

[ QUOTE ]

your all heart G Man.....good luck to you too next year..

[/ QUOTE ]

I really did mean that in the nicest of ways...regardless of how it was said it was going to either come out wrong or be taken the wrong way...