DBs

TJ_GMAN_23

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know about graham having the best secondary.....qb from blacksburg evidently moved the ball at will thru the air and rob stanton from richlands lit up your corner....post.......post....post..........when you guys knew what was coming....oh, i forgot, 1st game rob caught a fade for a td against him too......

[ QUOTE ]

i don't know about graham having the best secondary.....qb from blacksburg evidently moved the ball at will thru the air and rob stanton from richlands lit up your corner....post.......post....post..........when you guys knew what was coming....oh, i forgot, 1st game rob caught a fade for a td against him too......

[/ QUOTE ]

The QB from Blacksburg did nothing more than throw a 5-8 yard dump pass all night...DB's were laying off the receivers the whole game so they wouldn't get burned by a long one. BTW, I don't think we will have to worry about that QB this coming year...rumor is, he's going to another school next fall that isn't on Graham's schedule...

As for Stanton, its hard to defend a tall receiver with DBs that are no taller than 5'8"...

its true about trying to defend tall players with short players...stanton went up over people alot last year for receptions....but on those post patterns he was just beating the db to a spot...

[ QUOTE ]

but the individuals reflect on the team....when all is said and done...it mainly boils down to the teams...

[/ QUOTE ]

So your saying that if any of these players went to Battle and made the same plays, their aren't counted as good because the rest of the team is terrible (no disrespect to Battle).... It's not one players fault that he was born to go to a second teir football schol.

[ QUOTE ]

Beano doesn't know what he is talking about....bad teams can have some great individual players....i can't believe i just had to say that

[/ QUOTE ]

One good example Bradley Ricker from last years Battle team. If he woulda been on a team with one or two p[layers who can block really well, he woulda been All Regiin at least. They pretty much ran him dry from using him for everything.

yes but do you hear those few good players that go to bad schools get the big D-1 scholarships??? they are more than likely to be scouted if they were on a good team...scouts arent gonna go to a team's game if they are 0-6 and just watch that one player....

[ QUOTE ]

yes but do you hear those few good players that go to bad schools get the big D-1 scholarships??? they are more than likely to be scouted if they were on a good team...scouts arent gonna go to a team's game if they are 0-6 and just watch that one player....

[/ QUOTE ]

Neol Devine, supposedly one of the best High Schoolers ever, is going to a 4-6 school if I am not mistaken. But he is regarded as the next Deion, actually better.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

duh....wrong!!!!

ok man im completely wrong...i am just gonna stop trying cause you are probably sitting in front of a computer 24/7 looking for some teenager to argue with on a site that is set up for talkin about players or teams....man i wish i was as cool as you guys....

[ QUOTE ]

ok man im completely wrong...i am just gonna stop trying cause you are probably sitting in front of a computer 24/7 looking for some teenager to argue with on a site that is set up for talkin about players or teams....man i wish i was as cool as you guys....

[/ QUOTE ]

lol now he trying to be (well not really sure neither does he) lol