Virginia High vs. Graham

Highlandsfan

[ QUOTE ]

wow....i havnt been on in a while.....figured there would be more buzz about this game!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Message board has been down the last three days...

the game really wasn't close....graham controlled the entire game, possession probably at 70-30 in graham's favor, but we just cant put the damn ball in the net. their keeper was amazing and they got two goals from #6.

[ QUOTE ]

the game really wasn't close....graham controlled the entire game, possession probably at 70-30 in graham's favor, but we just cant put the damn ball in the net. their keeper was amazing and they got two goals from #6.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys always dominate the other team but always seem to lose...

no seriously...we really did control them...they scored on a free kick and the other i think was miscommunication in the back....we out shot them by at least 10 or 12 shots in the first half....we had good shots...their goalie had extraordinary saves....

Too bad they don't give points for shots. The funny thing is I overheard some Graham fans saying what an easy game this was going to be for them. You are right about our keeper, Daniel Triplet was awesome.

cause graham dominates possession and shots on goal....it just SUCKS that the ball actually has to go in the goal in order to score...cause otherwise graham is the greatest soccer team ever......ask my pal beano....

oh yeah man you know it....with the way we played against Tazewell and now we have everything figured out...dont let our record fool you...we will go farther than first round of Regionals...maybe even the Championships....

Dude, seriously, you guys haven't shown anybody anything yet, so how are you all going to start all of a sudden and play well in the regions? Beano, you need to quit talking and start playing, then maybe you all will do something worth while....like win.

[ QUOTE ]

well maybe if you guys have been paying attention to the paper...we are playing now....we will make it to Regionals and we WILL beat CC...

[/ QUOTE ]

Have been paying attention...you are 0-2-1 in your last three games...doesn't sound like you are playing to well...

If you are going far into Regionals dont you think you might at some point maybe have to beat a Highlands team which hasnt happened yet? The good news is you get Virginia High one more time who is by far the weakest team in the Highlands and who will not even make the playoffs. I like the fact that you are still positive, dont get me wrong, but i think i would work on winning your district first. After your tie with Tazewell i think both Tazewell and Carroll are going to have something to say about that.

cause when we step on that field we have no record...when we play Marion and/or Abingdon in Regionals when we make it there....we will be ready and we will come to play...we have switched up things after the Tazewell game and we found our set...we will start winning now....watch out Highlands teams...we are starting to peak now....