Carroll and Graham pred.

Grahamcmid08

Carroll 4 Graham 1. Graham hasn't shown anyone anything. Carroll will keep playing the same game they always have. This will be the game where Graham's "invincible" team will dismantle and give up for the rest of the season. There is an obvious lack of leadership in the team this year in the Graham team and they won't be able to pull themselves back together after their loss.

If you ask me, neither team is that great. Carroll has not impressed me at all this season, nor have the G-Men. Looks like the SWD is very "sub-par" this season. Have fun playing in the SWD tourney, because that's where it will end for all SWD teams. I'll say a 3-3 tie.

Yeah, you're right. Do you think this is going to be the year Tazewell takes it? That would be embarassing for botrh Carroll and Graham who have won the title since the creation of soccer in the SWD. But it is totally possible.

"There is an obvious lack of leadership in the team this year in the Graham team and they won't be able to pull themselves back together after their loss."

hmmm...as i recall our last game was a win....unless you are speaking of last years district....

[ QUOTE ]

"There is an obvious lack of leadership in the team this year in the Graham team and they won't be able to pull themselves back together after their loss."

hmmm...as i recall our last game was a win....unless you are speaking of last years district....

[/ QUOTE ]

he is speaking in the future. he is saying after we lose to CC thursday we will crash and burn. smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, so there's one win....And beano, I know you are going to respond to that by telling me how many other games you've won, and how you are the greatest thing the game of soccer has ever produced, and that your game will back it up, but I've seen you play before bud, and you shouldn't be so confident in yourself.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, so there's one win....And beano, I know you are going to respond to that by telling me how many other games you've won, and how you are the greatest thing the game of soccer has ever produced, and that your game will back it up, but I've seen you play before bud, and you shouldn't be so confident in yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you have the confidence in yourself to say who you are?

what would i be without that confidence?? i am a good player...im not a great player...i know exactly how good i am...i know what my limits are...i know how much i can do on the field....and yes my game can back my talk up...and no im not the greatest thing the sport has ever seen...and yeah why dont you just go ahead and tell us who you are..

yeah maybe just a little bit. ask freeman...

and freeman says "wah wah i had to wash my car the next day at the car wash at 7 in the morning. felipe's little butt scrubbed the car extremely hard and it still wouldn't come off. this made us lose focus and play terribly against abingdon the next day."

yeah so...apparently it is the marion girls fault that the guys lost. mhmm.