Finally (ALMOST) here Ncaa Football 07

WaveFan09

[ QUOTE ]

hmmmm....Ohio State weak??? yes it was an off year for the Big 12 but those are still very very impressive numbers...and when he did play the "hard opponents" he performed very well against USC....i believe he had 200 yards rushing and close to 200 yards passing...

[/ QUOTE ]hmmm....Ohio State, Big TEN?

vince was a great college player, but when I say over-hyped, I mean over-hyped as a future NFL player. He has the athletic ability, but doesn't have the mechanics to be a great NFL QB. Norm Chow is going to have to change Vince's whole throwing style before he can be sucessful as a pro qb.

Vince played when it was needed.. and helped his team to the win when they needed it most.. Regardless of his conference or his numbers...He showed that he was a badass when they beat USC..I Dont know where hell go in the NFL... Bush was a great player too, theyre both unable to be compared...

Why must people tear one down in order to try and build the other one up? Both were outstanding college players. Now we'll find out if either one can live up to that same billing in the NFL.

My guess is that 10 years now the best player from the 2006 draft will be neither one, but that's not saying they won't have productive careers. I do think Young more of an up-hill battle than Bush because of his position. Of course many, many, many people argued that McNabb couldn't get it done in the pros either...