Year's winding down

football08

well I believe it will be Abingdon, Bassett, and Graham as your winners and Marion, Carroll, and Martinsville as your 2nd seed from each district. I believe Abingdon and Bassett gets the byes in round one and graham will have to play Marion with the winner going to bassett. Carroll will play martinsville for the third straight year and I hope that the 3rd time is a win for us. The winner will have to go to Abingdon. I believe it will be Abingdon and Bassett in the finals. I have not seen abingdon but i believe bassett is going to win in a shootout. 1-1 and 5-4 in the shootout. This is my opinion and you do not have to agree with it. if you do not then post your changes.

I agree with most of your post. Look out for Tazewell they are playing pretty well right now and could be a factor for the playoffs. I still stand by my prediction from the begining that it will Abingdon as the regional champions. I also think it will be Bassett from the Peidmont. Should be a great game and could go either way.

POTY IS that player of the year. For SWD it will come down to either perry from graham or rasnick from Tazewell. I believe it will come down to tomorrow nights game. I believe from the piedmont it will be number 9 from bassett or one of there defenders.

POTY for Highlands will/should be Neil Henry. He is just a sophmore, and already smashed single season goals record plus had something like 10 assists. He will break the career record as a junior next year. Also, the GK for Abingdon has done really well. I believe he has only had 4 goals on him the whole year. But maybe it'll comedown to the Marion game, ebcause I dunno much about the other schools players.

[ QUOTE ]

How many goals does he have for the year?

[/ QUOTE ]

29 I believe. And yeah, its 5. I always figured since the back up goalie played most of the second halfs because of the blowouts he woudla giving up more of the goals. But not really