Top players in the BDD

ThirtyOne

[ QUOTE ]

chad barton wr/rb haysi (could play rb if we have trouble filling the position)

did the QB from honaker graduate if not he is 2

did the RB from TV graduate if not he is 3

[/ QUOTE ]

What qb are you talking about Justing newberry which is an upcomming senior or the just graduated #8 andrew bostic?

I heard about week ago that everbody is elgible and ready to go........just might be a new face at quaterback......somebody said hurley had 38 at the first meeting..... and twin valley might also be a force this year

I think TV chance was last year. They will be going into the season with a young QB. Unless they have better coaching I don't see them improving alot.

That is great for Hurley last I had heard was there was a drop in interest in football. I guess Tester is doing something right over there.

I was talking about bostic he was fast I thought he was out of position (better RB) just my opnion I hope Hurley and TV can do something this year Hurley has coaching and talent just not the #s now I dont think they can compete with the tigers but they could be a good D1 team just build on last years success

the road will be harder for TV some talent low #s and very bad coaching but if the kids will come out and play who knows what could happen

There will definitely be a new face at QB this year, Issac Stacy graduated. So all the eligibility issues are good? Sounds like a winner to me. And 38 at the meeting? Sounds inflated a bit (we've heard #'s like that the last 2 years), but I'd be tickled if Hurley had 20 kids out to play (with the loss of Seniors and how few Freshmen and Sophs played last year, I figured getting above the 14-15 mark would be tough). Thanks.

they will definately be 20 kids and i would say a lot of new faces. If 38 are saying they are going to play i woul expect about 25. One of the players said they were 19 in the weight room on monday so thats not bad for the first day of lifting.

im not trying to be an ass but the first day of lifting? The first day is the monday after the last game,a little behind arent we rebels? good to hear hurley having that many kids if 30 make it through 2 a days that would be a good turnout

yea honaker has alot of new people and faces at alot of new positions.. the line the say the least is going to be big but powerful i'm not to sure yet. they got a great qb and a great running back and some great wide recievers its just if they don't choke up