Wake Forrest football camp

vakatfan

Went down with Justin McCracken and his dad on Sat. and had a blast. It was my first but not my last. It's a great way to spend a Sat. when you are starved for some football. I talked to Wake's head coach for about 10 min. He came across as a very personable guy who cares about his players, the school, and the community. The QB coach is a high octane, no nonsense, fellow, but seemed to dish out corrections and praise with equal vigor. Oh yea.....by the way...... Justin had the best mechanics of the bunch and could put the ball out on a rope far better than any of the others. Is it game time yet?????

sir, is that a one day camp! ive heard they have a pretty good camp. one of our coaches richard goodpasture, played at wake forest on scholarship. also do you know of any good camps locally for younger players my son is 8 and played on a pee wee team last year. they have a i week camp for younger players here in salem, but i may send him to some other camps as he progresses. thank you.

yea that camp is a one day camp, Accaully i just got back from Notre Dame Football Camp yesterday and it was pretty good and tomorrow im leavin for JMU for theres and then i have a QB camp to go to the 25-29.

i just got home this week from the biggest football camp in the nation at Michigan there were 1400 some kids there and 150 college coaches, it was a fun time plus i talked to llyod carr and found out he was born in kingsport