SWD in 2007

Gman1986

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon Tay, you know as well as I do those wins were against schools that didnt even have a baseball team until recently. I said it earlier: Grundy, Oak Hill, and some others I choose not to name did not win a game last year. I am all for you guys, but this baseball thing has gotten out of hand. You have the talent, no doubt, but people playing in the wrong positions and batting line up has holes all in it. You need some new leadership and someone that cares more about WINS than fescue or ficus. Awful. Not the kids but the coach. I agree with GMAN, win some real games against quality opponents and I will believe in Cambell. I know that I will not ever, ever, ever, eat my words. Some of the starters are only out there because of politics. The others are not capable of winning games with as many holes as are in the lineup. Any many kids who could help build the program are asked (caugh: told) to run track if they want a chance at football. Sad but true. Coach C is everyones puppet, love to see someone else could do, someone needs to stand up for this sport. Its a shame.