Question about Graham

Pru

I have a question, I drove by the High School this morning on my way to work and noticed that the team was not practicing on the football field but on the baseball fields. All my years at graham, we never practiced on the baseball fields. So why did they do it today... Mind you this was around 9:30 this morning so they could of moved over to the football field but it looked like they had practice for the baseball fields cause they had all their tackling dumbies on the baseball field and all that happy jazz.... So as my point here, someone who knows could you answer why they were on the baseball field and not he football field?

yeah i was thinkin the same thing...i drove past once and they were stretching on the football field so i figured i would run home and grab my soccer stuff...but when i got back...they were over on the baseball fields where the soccer goals were..i was confused as well...

Nope suprisingly this year in my opinion the field looks the best I have seen it in years. I have to give it to coach marrs this year, he made the field look great.

[ QUOTE ]

I was being dead serious...

Have you ever saw "The Junction Boys"

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever seen "The Junction Boys" and actually that is a very great movie one of my top 5 movies

[ QUOTE ]

Still Great... BUT NO ONE HAS told me yet why graham was praticing on the baseball field dag gumit

[/ QUOTE ]

the sun hits it first and its dry first the school blocks the field in the early morn.thus reducing slips thus reducing chances of injuries.thats what i came up with anyone else?

Well after driving by today I think another reason is where its been up in the 90s lately they are practicing over there where the trees shade the field.... expecially around noon.

i cannot see why rocks on a field would be of concern to anyone. unless a boulder then rocks are not a problem or should not be unless you are afraid of a few rock on the field or head. lol

[ QUOTE ]

Well after driving by today I think another reason is where its been up in the 90s lately they are practicing over there where the trees shade the field.... expecially around noon.

[/ QUOTE ]

could be.

alright guys we practice on both fields we use the baseball fields when we do conditioning and when were doing alot of running and chopping cause we dont wanna mess up our big field and that field over there is pretty nice and gives us some more room to do stuff thats why

that may be true but you can also do that just walking or running anywhere so do you not practice on a grass field just because it may have some rocks in it. this is life and things happen and you cannot remove every rock from your path in life. that is impossible and even if they went over the field with a fine tooth comb and got all the rocks that they could find. in a few weeks of using the field more rocks would surface. you cannot hide from life.

[ QUOTE ]

The starting center for Graham, Brandon Robinson, broke a bone in his foot by a rock sticking up out of the ground.

it was the size of a golf ball

[/ QUOTE ]

you talking about last year?