The 2006 Bluefield Beavers (roster)

Bluefield_Rules

[ QUOTE ]

well i went to watch bluefield play saturday and they didnt impress me none. the secoundary need to learn to tackle. number 5 for nitro was running right by patterson and brooks every time he got to the secoundary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great! Just make sure you check back in after the 25th.

As for freshmen starting, I believe it speaks more for the freshmen being capable of starting varsity than it does the upperclassmen. Lilly and Patterson are freshmen, but both have showed good promise and ability thus far. More importantly though, both have showed very high football IQs, which is something you cannot teach. Yes, they'll make mistakes during the season. However, I believe both will surprise most everyone during the season as well.

yeah - but a lot of those freshman mistakes come out in their first game... which for us, is against Graham. and that's a team that you can't make any mistakes against. since day 1 i've said that i hated the thought of putting 2 freshmen back there. swap Powell with 1 of 'em and that'll make a huge difference IMO.

We'll graham is in the same boat we are. Its not like there starting Juniors and Seniors at every posistion. And if we really do have freshman at DB's, trust me on this. Its not because we dont have anybody else to play there. It must mean there good.

But like rules said, we'll just have to see on the 25th

[ QUOTE ]

Eric McClanahans little brother steven who would have been a sophomore this season trasnfered to Montcalm to play.. WHY????

[/ QUOTE ]haven's is gone so he can start now..

Patterson has the talent and ability to go far in football if he wishes. He'll have to put in the time and effort to improve himself though and not be content with just being good. He has a chance to be one of the all-time Bluefield greats...

• 5 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

What happened to # 71 from last year last name Maddow? I played with he dad and I heard that he was supposed to be a nice player?

[/ QUOTE ]

He transferred to Princeton. He wasn't happy playing behind the more experienced kids, so he decided to head to Princeton.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

What happened to # 71 from last year last name Maddow? I played with he dad and I heard that he was supposed to be a nice player?

[/ QUOTE ]

He transferred to Princeton. He wasn't happy playing behind the more experienced kids, so he decided to head to Princeton.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did his family move to Princeton? If not, under the new rules how would he be eligible to play? Is this not what got Scott in trouble this year?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did his family move to Princeton? If not, under the new rules how would he be eligible to play? Is this not what got Scott in trouble this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't Powell live in Princeton? Maybe this matter should just be left alone...........

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He transferred before the new rule went into place back in the summer, so it's all legal under the SSAC.

[ QUOTE ]

Doesn't Powell live in Princeton? Maybe this matter should just be left alone...........

[/ QUOTE ]

And as a Graham fan you should know all about leaving that subject alone with all the G-Men through the years with Bluefield, WV addresses.