FALCONS VS DAWGS

dcecilgolf

[ QUOTE ]

(By the way you are know as Grundy on the Holston over here.)

didnt quite understand that buddy... what about the other 8 games lastyear, face it you guys suck to, and whats this dream world your speaking of? because im proving to you that u all suck? u dont like to hear that either do you, cause its ur football team, right? guess what, i dont like to hear it either...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, shut up!!! As bad as Grundy was last year, they still destroyed Abingdon 32-7...until you beat them, you and the rest of the Abingdon ________ (fill in the blank) need to keep your mouths closed!!!

LMAO!!! Yeah dude if u wanna come up in the stands and find me sure, just let me know before hand so i can sell some tickets!! LOL What i was saying there are a few guys on that DAWGS team that will lay some hits!!! BTW what is ur problem wanting to fight!! HAHA LOL thanks for the laugh dumbass!!

We have a few guys that will hit ya too..... I just hate this week was every other porblem could go wrong. But hey, I will be ready. I didn't get ta play last week, but I can't wait for this one.

[ QUOTE ]

Zach , hope ya have a good game. Good luck to all players this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, finally one post not dealing with drama. Hope everything goes well vs. Graham, and one scenario in my life that I will not forget about is not getting to play against Richlands. I don't think I woulda made much difference, but I still wished I coulda played.

This post will have no drama! lol

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time

I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown

I called you but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

I bring my money to the welfare line

I see you standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

I think Abingdon has a good fight out there to prove themselves in the face of all the drama being thrown in the team's face this week.

I know nothing about Tazwell, but have heard they hit hard and play pretty well.

Both teams will lay their all on the field, and we'll see who walks away the victor.

Good luck to both teams.

they better wait another week for that good fight, tazewell lost 2 great players but they are more than that, will be a big win with tj going over the 200 mark and muncy had a week to prepare so watch out