Anybody have the PH - John Battle score?

rebel3

this game was no "miracle" for John Battle. Patrick Henry was down the entire game and all they ran was QB up the middle, around the left and right end all night. John Battle physically dominated this game from beginning to end.

PH needs some help, they are just too one dimensional.

They need a new coach. Like I have said before, HE IS A MORON! All he knows is running the same three plays over and over and kicking onside kicks at extremely stupid times. PH has only had one winning season since coach Richie Thomas left, and they were mediocore that season, the district was weak that year.I WISH THEY HAD RICHIE THOMAS BACK!

The 'Rowdy Rebs have a rich heritage of alumni who have enjoyed succesful tenures as football coaches. Some of the ones I know are Dennis Vaught, Richie Thomas, Brian Johnson, and Sanders Henderson. As a matter of fact, I think they were all together on the Richlands staff when they won the state championship in 1992. It might take a little bit of work, but I bet they could all be reunited together for another run at a state title. I bet they would win a championship in three years!

I think the coach from castlewood should get it. Looks like he turned it around at the wood. If not The only other coach that could turn it around at Abingdon is Dale Cox I heard that his record was 150-1 thats awesome oh wait that was his little legue record.

Dale would be a perfect fit, they would not have anyone who yells at them, because he never has practice. He would have to figure out how to play 15 year old hold backs against 13 year olds on the varsity. If anyone could do it, it would be Dale. If you do not believe me, just ask him.

[ QUOTE ]

Your right old timewave I remember one time Grundy played Rlands in 8th grade and the Grundy boys all drove their cars . And I think Dale road with one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was on that 8th grade team. I was wondering how they drove there. It wasn't all of them, but 3 or 4 did I know of.