Graham - Mount View

GoldenTrojan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing with Mount View is that they're a lot like that box of chocolates Forest's mother told him about; you never know what you're going to get. They certainly have the horses to beat Graham (badly), but will they come out mentally ready to play? The MV passing attack is down right scary when it’s on with those big, fast, athletic receivers. The key will be can Graham get pressure on the QB. If not, the G-Men are in trouble b/c they don't have the players in the defensive secondary to contend with MV's receiving corp. You think the kid from Richlands, Fuller, is good, wait until you see Eric Smith.

After last fri. Graham may not be able to mentally prepare for Mount View. I mean they are now 2-3.

Can they beat MV? Easily. Will they? Probably not.

Should be a close game.

Saw MV in the grid-o-rama. Depth could be a concern in the game. It didn't look like they had alot of reserves.

Yeah, the QB cole from graham doesn't have much of a arm.

He may like to throw it but that doesn't mean it arrives with much zing on it.

If you get pressure on him he gets nervous. As evidenced by fri. night against Richlands.

You basically just have to stop the trio of backs that Graham runs at ya. Bararis (sp) up the middle and carper and brown around the ends.

Let me see,

Barreras had 9 rushes for 43 yards. (one being for 17 yards on the td so other than that he had 8 rushes for 26 yards)

Looks like it took "three guys" to get him down every time he got the ball. lmao.

Did you even watch the game or are you guessing about everything you post about the game?

Take the blinders off kid.

seriously...you are nothing but a problem on this board...do us all a favor and get off here...if you want to talk this trash to my face...let me know and i will meet you...you have taken personal attacks at me post after post and i have tried to let it go..but i havent done anything wrong to you and you are probably nothing but a nerd sitting behind a computer screen 24/7 and trying to make yourself feel better by making fun of high schoolers....grow up man...

techivyleague- how about.. you come on down to "the county" as we call it. "the pit of hell" as you'll call it.haha. because going to a real game rather than reading stats in the paper and going on hear say it will change your point of VIEW. i think most of all you'll be amazed at the speed M.V. has, and the sheer ability that those Big receivers have too. i would love to see Both teams come to play at their best abilities. how cool would that be? a graham game played as well as when they beat the beavers, and a m.v team come to play like they have something to prove.

i agree with beano5 on this one. im an rhs fan, and the first half worried me. the kid was eating us up in that 2nd quarter. they went for it on 4th down twice and he had not problem getting them the first down. our line was getting pushed off the line. Good adjustment stopped that in the 2nd half though. hes a tuff strong back. not saying we have any problems with the backs we have because we have one of the best back there i believe but it would be nice to have a fullback back there occasionally getting u those short gains when needed.

[ QUOTE ]

I hope the graham players are as arrogant and confident as you seem to be when they come to Welch Friday night.Just because you've had success or beaten a team in the past doesn't mean jack in the present.

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham will win.

well they do have the potential and talent...just some things unexpected slow them down..injuries..egos..just different things..the team has great talent..just cant seem to do good..they worked well together in Marion and killed..even if Marion isnt the strongest...they played awesome...they really do have a good team...just cant seem to get it together...

I'm looking for a good game. Don't know much about Graham --only they beat Bluefield. Sounds like MV will have to shut down the running game. Graham will have to shut down both a running game and a potent passing attack.

In an earlier post someone mentioned Eric Smith. In my opinion he is one of he best players to ever wear brown and gold. Watch for #32.

[ QUOTE ]

Just remember, Graham has the best team in school history or so a few people were implying before they went on a three game losing streak. I wouldn't be suprised if MV took it to them Friday night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think VA football is better then WV football.I mean you know we are 1-0 against WV this year.After friday we will be 2-0.And graham lost 3 games but to very good teams who will all be in the playoffs.we havent lost 3 in a row,and wont either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think VA football is better then WV football.I mean you know we are 1-0 against WV this year.After friday we will be 2-0.And graham lost 3 games but to very good teams who will all be in the playoffs.we havent lost 3 in a row,and wont either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wanted to quote you on that. You might wanna be a lil more open minded toward this game or you could be getting an open rear-end. (putting a foot in there, turning it sideways and shaking ya tonsils loose). and i mean that in the best of "eating crow" standards. either team has potential to come out and tear up jack. Just depends on who will show up to win. but to say that graham will win hands down is majorly jumping to a Bad conclusion. but the only way to settle all this will be friday in welch. so ya'll have a save trip, and enjoy the show!