Coach Gregory

SALTSHAKER

Is coach Gregory back to work? someone said he was scouting the Carroll Co William Byrd game Fri night . Good for him at least he has not quit on his team. Good luck thruogh out the rest of the season , And then Get the heck out of Abingdon to a place where you can coach FB with out worring about yelling @ your players . Iheard that Coach Ragsdale at Giles is retireing after this year.And dont let them wine drinkers and cheese eaters plow up the FB field for a soccer field.

I've been telling everyone since this thing came down that there's no way the guy was suspended for yelling. Even he's not saying anything now. I don't know that school board over there, but I do know their principal and I would bet the farm that he would never suspend a coach for just yelling. We only have heard Gregory's side of the story and the opinions of people that really know nothing. Legally speaking, the school board can't say anything...just ask ole norton city schools about that one...if you remember some years ago they had a mess w/a football coach. I will say the timing wasn't good, but there has to be something more to the story...i would like to know, but its something we may never find out about.