City of Bluefield wv.

POCYHOKIE

[ QUOTE ]

City of Bluefild wv needs to get off of there butts and fix the score board lights at mitchell!

[/ QUOTE ]

The County of Tazewell VA needs to get off of "there" butts and shut down that money pit of a school in Pocahontas...

and it would probably cost a heck of a lot more to build a stadium and field and then fund it every year...with splitting the costs with Bluefield it helps Tazewell County a whole lot more

Not to mention the fact that the 2 schools share the same field only adds more to their rivalry. I'm not from either school,but I'd have to say that playing at Mitchell Stadium is a big part of each schools football tradition,not to mention if Graham were to have their own seperate field I believe alot of their alumni would still prefer them to call Mitchell Stadium home.

oh yes...all i have known since i have moved here 8 or 9 years ago was Mitchell Stadium..if it moved in the near future..it wouldnt be right..it wouldnt be the same..and it does make the rivalry that much more intense and exciting

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

City of Bluefild wv needs to get off of there butts and fix the score board lights at mitchell!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? NEW scoreboard will be working tonight..

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so, but you can only see part of the new scoreboard...unless they tore the new one down this afternoon. I took this pic around lunch time...

http://www.swvafootball.com/images/msscoreboard.JPG

That's a great looking scoreboard it would look nice in Welch,but then again the old one would also be an improvement compared to what Mount View has,but maybe once the dream of Mount View having a football field on the mountain next to the school comes true there will be a new scoreboard along with a stadium big enough to have enough parking area to host playoff games.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? NEW scoreboard will be working tonight..

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so, but you can only see part of the new scoreboard...unless they tore the new one down this afternoon. I took this pic around lunch time...

http://www.swvafootball.com/images/msscoreboard.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the picture G-Man. As of 3:00 the old one is still up. Maybe the rain had something to do with them not taking it down today.