BlueFalcons

floyd vs. graham  

1. 1. floyd vs. graham

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

have u also noticed that abingdon fans havent said anything bad about grundy, i kno i havent, all i said is it will be a good game, and i "think" we could win... when u all already "know"

[/ QUOTE ]

Youre in on every other post on this thread...if you dont wanna hear what people think quit posting..As far as Grundy fans or kids posting Ive seen only 2 Grundy(true Grundy Kids) post on this thread and neither where derogatory, the other is a poser for all I know....All I can say is all you Grundy hating cheeses eaters come on over Friday night ,you damn well may win one, but I'll gaurentee that this team is better than the record they have shows..And there heart is second to none..man you wanna go on about Grundy fans,your fingers should be bleeding youve been on this topic so much..GO GRUNDY

im not a grundy hater, i have respect for grundy, ive never said anything to put grundy down.. u need to go back and read those post before you come on here acting like you're god or something... like ive said plenty of times before.. Good luck grundy. should be a good game.....and for you gridironguru.. get a life, and when u are able to comprehend these post then come back

[ QUOTE ]

im not a grundy hater, i have respect for grundy, ive never said anything to put grundy down.. u need to go back and read those post before you come on here acting like you're god or something... like ive said plenty of times before.. Good luck grundy. should be a good game.....and for you gridironguru.. get a life, and when u are able to comprehend these post then come back

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said evry other post your There..Im not god either..as far as your "get a life"I got one...you dont like what I write, who cares...your not hard to comprehend brother,im sure a lot people who's followed this thread has figured out your an a$$ hole...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

have u also noticed that abingdon fans havent said anything bad about grundy, i kno i havent, all i said is it will be a good game, and i "think" we could win... when u all already "know"

[/ QUOTE ]

Youre in on every other post on this thread...if you dont wanna hear what people think quit posting..As far as Grundy fans or kids posting Ive seen only 2 Grundy(true Grundy Kids) post on this thread and neither where derogatory, the other is a poser for all I know....All I can say is all you Grundy hating cheeses eaters come on over Friday night ,you damn well may win one, but I'll gaurentee that this team is better than the record they have shows..And there heart is second to none..man you wanna go on about Grundy fans,your fingers should be bleeding youve been on this topic so much..GO GRUNDY

[/ QUOTE ]man talk some english so i can actually comment on your statement.. GO ABINGDON!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]man talk some english so i can actually comment on your statement.. GO ABINGDON!

[/ QUOTE ]

I understood his post,your's is the one that confuses me...

Go Wave!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said evry other post your There..Im not god either..as far as your "get a life"I got one...you dont like what I write, who cares...your not hard to comprehend brother,im sure a lot people who's followed this thread has figured out your an a$$ hole...

[/ QUOTE ] wow ur cool..i want to be just like u.. can i?

let the boys' play the game on the field.....Abingdon is better this year (everyone knows that). Grundy is having a terrible season. Who will win? The team with the fewest turnovers will win this one. I heard that the Food City in Buchanan County has their wine and cheese on sale today!!!!!

How can you say Grundy is going to win they are coming off a huge lost. And hope you know to win in high school football you have to score touchdowns not watch the other team score like Grundy has about all season

Guest zeus71

It all depends on which Abingdon team shows up. If the team that showed up last week at Carrol Co. comes Grundy then the Golden Wave will be outmanned. it will be cold in the coalfeilds. A-35 G-17

Man all i got to say is the only Wave thats gonna be involved in the game is gonna be a Wave of blood coming from grundy players after abingdon whips them, its good that grundy supports their team.. but come on, even grundy knows their gonna lose, but im glad people suport grundy, but their isnt enough support in the world that will make grundy win.Besides, flacons fly over and take poops in the ocean, so litteraly their pooping on the waves... its not a coinscidence HAHAHAAHA GO ABINGDON!

Last year coming into this game Abingdon was 2-6 and Grundy was 1-4 and what was the result? 32-7 in favor of Grundy. This year Abingdon is 3-4 and Grundy is again 1-4.... not too much of a differnce. This one's being played in Grundy, too. Grundy has no chance? I think not.

[ QUOTE ]

Last year coming into this game Abingdon was 2-6 and Grundy was 1-4 and what was the result? 32-7 in favor of Grundy. This year Abingdon is 3-4 and Grundy is again 1-4.... not too much of a differnce. This one's being played in Grundy, too. Grundy has no chance? I think not.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah but Grundy doesnt have as good as a team this year and Abingdon has a better team... DUH MAN!

Nice pic, this should be a good game actually. I think Grundy will play very hard, Abingdon has to feel good after last week. I might just load up and head down there since I have a free weekend. Good luck to both teams!

• 2 weeks later...