Abingdon vs. Grundy

BlueFalcons

floyd vs. graham  

1. 1. floyd vs. graham

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enough of the trash talk, just sort it out on the field.. but, Grundy should be hyped up from homecoming and Abingdon should be determined after the BIG win... it could be a close one, as long as Grundy keeps the turnovers down and plays good in the secondary.

I think abingdon is going to win as long as they dont get too Cocky with their win against Carrol County, but at the same time have enough confidence to beat Grundy, i dont think it will be a landslide win, but Abingdon will more then likely come out on top.

[ QUOTE ]

abingdon is a hell of a team. the beat us at our on homecoming. they whip our line all night! grundy has no chance. sorry to dis grundy and all, but ya have no chance... and next week we play yall so u will get a butt-kickin 2 weeks in a row. GO ABINGDON!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

we have just as much a chance as they do, sounds like to me your jumping on the bandwagon, "if ya cant beat em join em" by being from carrol and saying "go abingdon"..

Abingdon will go into Grundy tomorrow thinking the game is already won and around 9:45 tomorrow night they will be on their little bus on the way back to the town that Grundy built with a big FAt LOSS

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

abingdon is a hell of a team. the beat us at our on homecoming. they whip our line all night! grundy has no chance. sorry to dis grundy and all, but ya have no chance... and next week we play yall so u will get a butt-kickin 2 weeks in a row. GO ABINGDON!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

we have just as much a chance as they do, sounds like to me your jumping on the bandwagon, "if ya cant beat em join em" by being from carrol and saying "go abingdon"..

[/ QUOTE ]

a little reverse psyhcology?

[ QUOTE ]

i thought people from Graham had a little more class than that

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, we're the biggest bunch of cheating, lying, arrogant, classless mf'ers you'll ever meet...get used to it...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i thought people from Graham had a little more class than that

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, we're the biggest bunch of cheating, lying, arrogant, classless mf'ers you'll ever meet...get used to it...

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys can have fun with that, thats not how i live my life i live my life through Phillipians 4:13

But has anyone noticed that none of Abingdons football players are on here? You shuld look that up. Also, Lance, will you be there? I was hopiong to meet up with you after the game like last year. Hope its a good game, can't wait to play.