Abingdon vs. Grundy

BlueFalcons

floyd vs. graham  

1. 1. floyd vs. graham

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but it is just that a poll not accurate by any means. just peoples opinions and each person from the respective school is going to vote for their school the rest will go with who their best guess is will win.the poll will not win the game for either team.

no need for sarcasim i was responding to the post above me that made refrence to the fact that to bad the poll says abingdon will win. not responding to you at all. and by the way you are very welcome.

I think you better do a little research as to the offensive approach Abingdon takes to any game. To say they might run the ball 10 times a game is niave. Abingdon put up over 200 yds on the ground against Tazewell and CC plus a balanced attack against Va. High and the Wash. Co. schools. Abingdon's offense is set up to run. The spread just tries to keep the defense off balance. If you think all Abingdon will do is pass on Friday night then the wave will surfed all night long by Carson #34.