what's the lowest cost of gas down that way BR?

buzzsawBeaver

when I went down to va. beach and ft. pickett in sept. the roanoke bedford area was about the lowest I saw, it was around 20 some cents cheaper than here then, around $ 2.50 here, in the $ 2.20 s there. If I'm correct this area is still higher than other areas.

appreciate that, cool site. seems the lowest in va. was around 1.78 around stanton, lynchburg around 1.89, about what I expected. This area still about 20 some cents higher. But northern va. and d.c. area was higher than here though at least...

Some place between Bluefield and Wytheville along 77 had $2.08/gallon about two weeks ago when most places in our area were in the $2.23 range. It's probably well below two dollars there now.

that's that kangaroo mart at the bland exit that has it for 2.08, it was 2.08 still monday evening, and tazewell has been 2.08 at a gas station there for almost 2 weeks.

I'm going down that way again to ft. pickett friday so i'm only gonna fill up enough to get to the cheaper gas, as if it really makes that much difference, but something about this gas all seeming so cheap.

I recall in '98 when I drove to california it ws .98 at my 1st stop to get gas around lousiville.

[ QUOTE ]

Some place between Bluefield and Wytheville along 77 had $2.08/gallon about two weeks ago when most places in our area were in the $2.23 range. It's probably well below two dollars there now.

[/ QUOTE ]

$2.06 at Food City in Bluefield, VA as of yesterday.