FatBoy's 5 Star Concession Stands:

FatBoy

(1) Twin Valley - serving Philly Steak sandwiches

(2) Gate City - best hot dog in SWVA

(3) Mitchell Stadium - hot pizza galore

(4) George Wythe - piping hot popcorn

(5) Coeburn - cold cold drinks and hot hot chocolate

All good choices, but let's not leave Honaker out. I remember attending a game over there and they were putting homemade chile on the hotdogs and had homemade fried apple pies and Grandma-made candy laying everywhere. I finally handed them $20 and told them to let me know when the money ran out (true story). A man's gotta do something while waiting on the game to start.

I got to go with that Lyons Club stand at Richlands if your consapated just eat one of those hot dogs, And lets just hope Kenny has loaded the bathroom up with TP because you will need it . Its better than XLAX.

[ QUOTE ]

I got to go with that Lyons Club stand at Richlands if your consapated just eat one of those hot dogs, And lets just hope Kenny has loaded the bathroom up with TP because you will need it . Its better than XLAX.

[/ QUOTE ]

You speak the truth!! I know by experiance!

Golden Hotdog Awurd: Ill say that a good Pocy dog ull keep you poopin thru the second haff. Iss almoss like thay shock all tha Natty Light inta swirrlin and such that ur boots hole quiverrs untill a sploshun of cold sweats an high blud pressure takes over. Yur runnin and klinchin so tight you could open a can o spam betwixed ur cheeks. Ive seen peepl slip in tha mud and juss smile cause they losst all bodily funkshun and tha stank and ruintt trousers dont even matter no more. Heck thass why tha rescur squad parks right by tha shatters. So they kan getcha if ya geet lite heeded.Juss like uma therman in pulp fiction they havta jab a needle of adrenaline in ur hart to brang ya back ta life and keep ya poopin the impurities out. Bess place to tailgate: With tha SHEEK in tha Tent De Beeroos! Aint no love like Bluefield/Graham fans. I gree bess pizza too. I get zits round tha korners of my beard from all tha greese.

Apologies to the Grundy folks. I forgot about the six fried apple pies I got down there during warm-ups. One negative is that they ran out before I went back at halftime. They say you are what you eat, so if you see a fried apple pie walking around with a Richlands hat on.....that would be me.

Isn't that what makes this country great GodFather...there is always someone that will take a joke personally and get offended. I personally think it is hilarious, keep it come'n gentlemen. I heard Abingdon is considering a formal sit down dining area next to the concession stand, white table clothes, candles, and closed circuit TV so fans can watch the game inside.

Apparently they have changed GC's hot dog since the last time I got one. It used to be horrible.

Rye Cove features an Eagles Nest (chili, corn chips, cheese, salsa, jalapeno's, you name it). Pretty dang good.

Mitchell Stadium always smells nice, but I rarely get to eat at too many facilities.