open dates - wvssac site

OU81

[ QUOTE ]

That's pretty pathetic. I wish the rest of AA would get some balls and call us.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about the almighty Blue Tornado, they are real good at talking trash, but I bet they won't jump on one of those open dates. How 'bout it, Stormwatchers? The phone number for Bluefield High is 304 325 9116 ask for Coach Simon.

Bluefield may have to look in ohio or ky to fill their schedule. MV had to schedule South Point,Ohio just to get a 10th game,and mostlikely will struggle to get 10 games next year with Lincoln County,and most likely Ravenswood not renewing contracts.

i liked it when bluefield played tennessee high... that one would be good again. and in the late 70s and early 80s they played the sullivan county tn schools

Beckley has stated several times within the past few years that they do not want to play any schools that aren't AAA.

I can't imagine Morgantown agreeing to play Bluefield either,because for 1 thing they believe that they're gods gift to wv high school football,and it would be embarrassing to them to lose to any AA school. I'm not saying Bluefield would beat them,but I'm sure the thought of it being a possibility would be enough to scare them into refusing to play,because Imagine all the egos on the blue n gold high school board that would be crushed if their invincible Mohigans were to lose to a AA school in wv lol.