SWD Linemen

puckett

[ QUOTE ]

and what about grundy

[/ QUOTE ]

What about them!!! Thats what ur suppose to be doing is telling us who u think the best are!!! DUH!! If some people would just read this board, it would be a better place!!!

[ QUOTE ]

sorry grundy is just not haveing one of the better season's this year is all they seemed on little on the small side ... (pun maybe intended)

[/ QUOTE ]

ah well...2 more games,a good off season in the weight room,bring your tape measure next spring or maybe have your girlfriend do it for ya and see if the Wave boy's "measure up"...pun definitly intended..

gridironguru

ooouch really burned me there did ya get help with the line...

but anyway the truth is grundy has a small team this year theres no which way about it you your-self even said they need to hit the weight room and such.... I was not cracking on grundy in anyway and I'm sorry you took it the wrong way ...no hard feelings I hope

[ QUOTE ]

we're talkin bout offense here tj..i like the MLB's on offense...hard to stop...go put another highlight tape together..haha

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate you...haha

yeah riddle is very good as well just like down in richlands Vandyke 64 or 65 can't remember which is a very good lineman not the quickest but good I've seen this kid make some large holes for jennings to dash threw ...fletcher is another good one that gets overlooked

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

sorry grundy is just not haveing one of the better season's this year is all they seemed on little on the small side ... (pun maybe intended)

[/ QUOTE ]

ah well...2 more games,a good off season in the weight room,bring your tape measure next spring or maybe have your girlfriend do it for ya and see if the Wave boy's "measure up"...pun definitly intended..

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha...doubt it...haha