Scott/Bluefield

wvuraiders

Who will win this AA matchup? If scott scores any, it should be the officials fault. Because no one can score on Bluefield and get away with it fairly. I say bluefield gets cheated as in every loss this year 35-21 to the sky hawks.

[ QUOTE ]

Who will win this AA matchup? If scott scores any, it should be the officials fault. Because no one can score on Bluefield and get away with it fairly. I say bluefield gets cheated as in every loss this year 35-21 to the sky hawks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you're from Liberty-Raleigh right? I forgot you guys still had a football program.

Marshall beat memphis, man those refs cheated memphis, oh man virginia lost to graham, man those refs cheated them, man Maryland beat florida state, man those refs cost em that game, and last but not least Oregan St beat usc had to be the officials...lol...what a joke

Bluefield scheduled liberty raleigh 2 games, reason enough for you to dislike bluefield for decades.

bluefield should defeat scott but they can't have turnovers. The key to bluefield this game and in the playoffs are limiting turnovers and not making the mistakes they've had on special teams.

Unfortunately I won't be able to go to the game, it should be a fun game to watch.

oh and back to the blfd/scott game, if blfd loses they dont deserve to be in the playoffs, i'm just gonna leave it at that and our run will end at 4 trips in a row, 2 of which i was a part of.

living around charleston for 9 yrs, im very familiar with all the teams down that way and including Scott, Scott has had some decent teams over the last several yrs but they have never went anywhere b/c they didnt really play anyone. They had a real good team several yrs back and i think they beat Poca in the regular season and ended up getting waxed by them in the first rnd (im old, my memory fails me at times but i believe thats the way it went down) but either way, they are USUALLY a tad on the bigger side on the line and kinda slow, teams with speed and elusive backs always gave them problems b/c they wanna play 3 yrds and a cloud. I see Blfd winning this game easily IF its dry and IF they hold onto the ball, i see it being closer with a Blfd win if its raining. Bottom line, Blfd should win this game, Scott has played a cpl halfway, HALFWAY decent teams this year but their weakness should be easily exploited by a faster, more balanced Blfd team.

im driving in from TN as i usually do and i BETTER be right..let us know what YOU see on film since i havent seen anything on this particular team..all my observations were generalizations based on past teams.

They have played Sherman thats it. I think Bluefield will win IF they minimize penalties (fumbles). BIG WIN

SCOTT SCHEDULE

Date Opponent Result

8/25 @ Roane County 28-0

9/1 @ Wyoming East 16-0

9/8 Chapmanville 33-0

9/15 @ Westside 53-0

9/22 Man 40-0

9/29 Logan 57-25

10/6 OPEN

10/13 @ Shady Spring 42-7

10/20 Liberty-Raleigh 46-8

10/27 @ Sherman 13-8

The key to this game...just as in most games will come down to three things.

1. Turnovers

2. Penalties

3. Special teams

Bluefield thus far this season has had problems with all three of these things and it has cost them. Hopefully, they will come out ready to play and very focused and put this one into the win column. If not I thing the season is over for the Beavers.

Only time will tell.