Grundy Line

wildcat

[ QUOTE ]

yea i know they may be underlooked my many but who does everyone think is the best lineman for grundy

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we need to concentrate on gettin better and a win instead of "Atta boy's"....that said,you guy's are gettin better up front each week..

well i mostly meant offensive line...but Andy Stiltner plays both ways on the line and mitchell is just a defensive line mine he isnt on offensive line and i wasnt correct about his number its 54 instead of 53..but opinion for the line on both sides of the ball would be good

I can not understand why they are so weak and small. When I was down there last year they have the nicest fieldhouse and weight room I have seen in west Virginia or Virginia. Are they too lazy to lift or what. You can tell they have not graced the doors of it very often.

I don't think they use that weightroom very often. From what I've heard, they like to go to that wrestling facility they have and claim to lift.

With the linemen, the Stiltner kid, in my opinion, is not the best they have. The Owens kid at center seems to have came a long way when I first say them play at Richlands and then again against Carroll. Also, that freshman kid (can't remember his name) has seemed to do fairly well from what I've been told. On defense, the Mitchell kid may be the most explosive one they have, but that's not saying a lot, because as it was mentioned, they are small.

[ QUOTE ]

it helps when backs hit the hole instead of pussyfooting around.....

[/ QUOTE ]

At 1-7 I dont think this topic is appropriate nor would I think it would be if we where 8-0...As guru stated you all should concentrate more on gettin better than gettin a "Kudos".If a player started this post you sure aint to focused on Oak Hill this Friday night....it's not 1 it"s Team team means T=together E=everyone A=acheives M=more...remeber that and it will take you farthur than any poll....

[ QUOTE ]

it helps when backs hit the hole instead of pussyfooting around.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I would agree with that to an extent. Something else that I thought of though was the other guard for Grundy. That freshman is one, but the other one doesn't seem to know what he is doing out there. At least in the two games I've seen them play. I don't know if it's a coaching issue or a not understanding the game issue. Whatever it is, I hope it gets taken care of before the Haysi game on the 10th. I will be there to watch the blue and gold that night.

andy stilner hahahahahahahahaha......he is horrible.....he hasnt done anything since that one kid who graudated in 05 cant remember has name.....ethan boyd....he is not good that is all iam saying about that...lol...the two best linemen is Morgan or Josh those two are dirty and freakin mean.......and they dont take plays off like the other two

[ QUOTE ]

there are a lot of people talking to themselves in this post...if you guys would spend this much time in the weight room you would probably be better off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think you should close this one Lance....