2007 Ncaa Prospects

Has anyone looked at the 2007 QB prospects for the NCAA?? If you go to www.espn.com and go to college then go to Recruit Tracker 2007. Don’t get me wrong McCracken is a good athlete for this area and I’ve heard a lot of hip he is a DIV 1 QB. Well check out the tracker he isn’t even in the top 200 QB’s to be selected. He has the same rating as the single A division 1 QB from Rural Retreat.

Like I said take nothing from McCracken he is a good player for this area. When your schedule consists of some single A div 2 teams that play iron man football you’re going to be good especially when you can sit on the sideline and relax and don’t have to play Defense and then have to get back under center and run the offense. So don’t compare him to Honaker’s Miller that played both sides of the ball for 3 yrs.

Yes Richlands is the best AA team is the extreme SWVA. But who have they played Abingdon, which can’t beat a single A team, VHS, also couldn’t beat the single A team, Grundy, which probably would loose to a 0-9 Hurley team, Tazewell, which had a tough game against a Single A team (Lebanon), Gate City, which can’t even beat a Single A div 1 team this yr, Honaker, very very young team that has to play both sides of the ball, and Carroll County which were very pitiful and don’t know how to wrap up a tackle. Almost for got Marion, they couldn’t beat Carroll Co this so enough said there.

So of coarse Richlands is going undefeated if they didn’t even I would be disappointed and I’m not a Blue fan. If they win the State Title this yr I will repost and say they are the best team in the state but with that weak schedule maybe be another game like Tunstall in the 05 championship.

I’ll know I’ll get a lot of replies on this but it’s the truth whether you agree or not. Until they can show me they can play with the teams out east and beat them then they are just an average SWVA team that can beat the teams in the area that plays iron man football or AA teams that the little div 2 schools can beat.

[ QUOTE ]

Abingdon, which can’t beat a single A team, VHS, also couldn’t beat the single A team, Grundy, which probably would loose to a 0-9 Hurley team, Tazewell, which had a tough game against a Single A team (Lebanon), Gate City, which can’t even beat a Single A div 1 team this yr, Honaker, very very young team that has to play both sides of the ball, and Carroll County which were very pitiful and don’t know how to wrap up a tackle. Almost for got Marion, they couldn’t beat Carroll Co this so enough said there.

So of coarse Richlands is going undefeated if they didn’t even I would be disappointed and I’m not a Blue fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

YET AGAIN! ANOTHER DUMB POST!!

I agree about McCracken. He is a good quarterback for the area, but not outside of SWVA.

I don't agree with all of the statements about which teams couldn't beat who. As rough of a season that Grundy is having, they would not lose to Hurley.

OUCH! Yeah good chance you will get jumped on by everyone. Let me say however I won't be one of those. I only want to point out that Richlands, has to play its schedule regardless. Richlands scheduled 10 games and will play its 10th game tonight. I know there was a thread about a "dream schedule" and BIGD4VT said "hence the word dream" which is correct. Richlands can’t legitimately schedule Hidden Valley, Salem, Blacksburg, Liberty Bedford haha the Hampton Crabbers (used to live in VA Beach had to throw them in). Teams will have bad seasons and down years Richlands has had them before as well. Point being if Richlands finishes undefeated it is still undefeated and they deserve all the accolades that stem from it. In the next month and a week we will find out who the best teams in Virginia are, so let’s just enjoy the ride! I hope you don't get jumped on too bad haha!! I don’t believe actually that you mean any disrespect to anyone.

As has been said about the schedule a zillion times, most of those teams were considered very strong when the schedule was made. All Richlands can do is beat the team that lines up in front of them... And I don't think they could do that any more convincingly than they have.

[ QUOTE ]

I was just saying I want to see them play a good team in the playoffs to see there true potential, they be a great team but you cant tell beating grundy, taz, cc....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully they will get that chance when the time comes.

Sorry to disappoint you folks but I’m not from Graham far from there. Reason I couldn’t say anything about their losses is because their only team Richlands has played that has a complete Class AA schedule whether they were WV or VA teams. I’m like Beaver I’d like to see Richlands prove their talent in the State championship, yes I believe Richlands will be playing for the championship again this year because they really won’t face a good team until then. Until they win against a good eastern VA team then they still won’t impress me so nothing against the kids they are good athletes for this area of SWVA. Thanks for all the replies this is a great board.

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry to disappoint you folks but I’m not from Graham far from there. Reason I couldn’t say anything about their losses is because their only team Richlands has played that has a complete Class AA schedule whether they were WV or VA teams. I’m like Beaver I’d like to see Richlands prove their talent in the State championship, yes I believe Richlands will be playing for the championship again this year because they really won’t face a good team until then. Until they win against a good eastern VA team then they still won’t impress me so nothing against the kids they are good athletes for this area of SWVA. Thanks for all the replies this is a great board.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you will never be impressed because they're is no chance of playing an Eastern Virginia team. What about a college team, or maybe NFL... will that do?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you will never be impressed because they're is no chance of playing an Eastern Virginia team. What about a college team, or maybe NFL... will that do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't sure if 123456789 meant an actuall Eastern VA team or if he meant just East like Hidden Vallen, Brookville, Libety Bedford ETC ETC