Regional Cross Country

Hacker

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

i went and it was rediculous... griff graves smoked EVERYONE with a 16:37 or something like that... not for sure though... all i know is that he is a beast... he had the same breathing rate going through one gate to the next... long stride and long breaths... you will see him on T.V. one day... but, besides that, most of the runners ran neck-and-neck the whole race until the final hill came up...

[ QUOTE ]

Yea boys i'm goin to state. And i get to take anyone i want with me. I might take beano so he can see how real athletes work

[/ QUOTE ]

yea and then Beano can take you to a soccer game and show you how to play soccer

yeah i definitely would say no...cause i wouldnt see any "real athletes"...high school cross country runners are not "real athletes"...come watch me play soccer and you can see how its done Justin...apparently you just want me to go there with you because i guess you like me...you keep talking about me...so thats the only reason i can get