Bluefield 22, Scott 0 -- FINAL

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

the ssac has already released the final ratings on their website.wvmetronews.com will have a full listing of each games date,time,and location on their website some time tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the playoff meetings for the coaches are this morning so the dates, times, and locations should be posted this afternoon.

Grafton will be a tough game,but MV can beat them if the team continues to play like they have most of the year. The winner of MV vs Grafton will beat the winner of Scott vs Sissonville in my opinion.

I don't believe Bluefield will have any problems with Liberty in round 1 as long as they come out and play to their potential. Alot of people on TSP don't give Bluefield a chance in round 2 if they face Tolsia,but what those people don't realize is that Tolsia relies to much on one kid on offense to win,and Bluefield has the spped and ability to make the kid a non factor.It's really hard for a team that counts on 1 player so much to beat a team with the type of athletes Bluefield has. I'd love for Wyoming East to beat Tolsia,so they could face Bluefield in round 2 lol.

James Monroe should destroy Independence,but they need to remain focused after that game,because whether they face Keyser or Magnolia they'll be in for a dogfight with either those teams.