Intro to the Playoff Pick'em Contest...

Bluefield_Rules

I've decided that for the Playoff Pick'em we're going to crown three different winners. We're going to crown a WV Playoff Pick'em winner, a Virginia Playoff Pick'em winner, and an Overall Playoff Pick'em winner. If you compete in both the WV and Virginia playoff pick'em then you have a chance as being the overall winner. However, you do not have to compete in both if you don't wish to. You can just do WV or Virginia, it's whatever you like. EVERYONE is eligible to compete, however, make sure that you follow through and make all your necessary picks or you'll have no chance at winning.

The WV Playoff Pick'em will begin this week as the WV playoffs start Friday. As soon as the brackets are officially released I'll post those and explain how to go about making your picks. The Virginia playoffs don't start until the following week, so I'll post those when available.

[ QUOTE ]

so im eligible to do the va playoff pick'ems even though i didnt participate during the regular season? and still have a chance to win?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. What happened in the regular season pick'em has zero baring on the playoff pick'em. This is a totally different and new contest.