TOLSIA IS ALREADY TALKING....

OU81

FROM TSP...

"Bluefield's Playoff streak ends next week in Fort Gay...."

"Tolsia's too powerful on offense and to strong on defense (for Bluefield) to pull this one out"

"Bluefield can't stop BJ Evans and Tolsia has already proved that they can stop speed.... "

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bluefield plays to their potential there isn't a team in AA that can beat or come within two touchdowns, period. And I'm sure that will draw some comments from the peanut gallery, but oh well. Whether they play to that potential remains to be seen, but no coaching staff has their team more prepared to play come playoff time than the Bluefield staff.

[ QUOTE ]

they said on the news that next weeks game is at mitchell. i take it it was a mistake?

[/ QUOTE ]

the game will be at tolsia. date and time will be decided sunday.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Game is on Friday, talked to an assistant coach today at Dinner. They said Tolsia hates black people too, Mount View people were in a uproar when they went up there. I just hope bluefield doesn't let Tolsia fans get in their heads.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

3 and a half hours. There is a pep bus and its getting out of school early from what i hear.

ive heard comments about tolsia and "black ppl" issues before. if that is the case, blfd needs to go there and play football and keep their mouths shut. if tolsia starts mouthing the "n" word, then they need to talk back with pads not their mouths.

i know that when i played at pulaski they used the "n" word alot during the game and it was what initiated the "fight" after the game in '87 there.

the best thing blfd can do is band together as a team and play as a team and keep their mouths shut. i know for a fact that when a "mouthy" team is getting their rear end kicked they will self destruct.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

They were passing around a monkey when Mt View went down there, and when Mt. View fans retailiated they got kicked out. I surely hope that doesn't happen this time...

that is all the reason that blfd players, coaches, and fans need to band together and support each other as i know they will. if it becomes an issue during the game.... whether it be fans actions or players, the blfd community needs to really be behind each other, which we always have been. blfd is a diverse community and it doesnt matter whether ure black, white, green, purple, or blue. my greatest team mates when i played were white and black and i dont care about color it doesnt matter i luv them as they are that stuff doesnt matter.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

That is the great thing about Bluefield... Us Beavers stick together. And we will do so on friday.

The best thing that Bluefield's fans,and players can do is try to ignore what's going on the home side of the bleachers,because if they do something that you take offense to,and retaliate you'll be the ones that get ejected or possibly even arrested while the ones who started the crap will get away with it.

The fans don't play the game, period. Let'em talk all they want before, Scott certainly did and I don't think it worked out too well for them. I feel sorry for people that are narrow-minded and bigots, it's a truly sad way to live ones life. Bluefield need to only worry about the game itself, everyhing else will be taken care of. The team will be taking extra security with them on Friday night in the form of the Bluefield PD.