Richlands vs Graham... Region IV Championship

bluekick

Looking ahead to the Richlands/Graham game...

decibelskl4.gif

I hope the Richlands faithful can bring 105+ decibels to this game. We need school spirit and noise by the band and fans for next Friday.

Good luck Blues!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham wins this one sorry blues but its over.

G-Men 24

Richlands 21

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands wins big.....Sorry G Fans:(

[/ QUOTE ]

wow...whos side are you on??

i do not think you can key on anyone player. The second half jennings ran wild which is what beat Graham and their inability to do anything in the second half on offense. MCCraken had an off night that nigh. Only had 88 yds passing worst of the year. Graham defended well and put pressure on him. So they may not work. Graham will come up with a good gameplay but i do not think it will be enough to stop the blues. I hope anyway Good LUck

RHS34

Gmen13

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands cruises in this one, too much for Graham to handle. I'd expect the Richlands starters won't see the field very much in the second half.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would think so but this is Graham we're talking about. Regardless of all the blow out games Richlands has been in this year Graham is still the best team they've played. And one that is red hot right now. They jumped on Tazewell early Saturday and Richlands will have to try to do the same this week. I know I've been saying it all year and it hasn't happened yet... but Richlands is in for a war this week.

Graham appears to be the Rodney Dangerfield of Southwest Virginia football: "don't get no respect". Less than they should, at least.

BigD is exactly right. Graham held Richlands to 33, I believe it was. Likwise, I believe that's the closest game Richlands has played.

Let's also look at precedent, shall we? Graham played Tazewell twice this year, both at Tazewell. Graham lost the first 7-6, won the second 41-0. I believe Graham has improved a WEE bit since that game. Last year, Richlands beat Graham 30-0 in the regular season, and Graham came within 59 seconds of forcin' overtime in the sequel. This year, unless I'm mistaken, Graham won 33-9. This Friday's game, in my opinion, will be closer than that.

Richlands better come prepared to play a hungry, hot Graham team that could upset them if they look past this game. Graham's defense will be pumped coming off the shutout. Also, I think last year's game will fuel their hopes even more for an upset. I don't believe Richlands overlooks Graham, though, and so, I believe Richlands will win a classic.

Richlands: 25

Graham: 22

[ QUOTE ]

I don't believe Richlands overlooks Graham, though

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right about that. The only motivation these kids need to play Graham... is the fact they're playing Graham. Same is true for the fans. The atmosphere is always electric when the G-Men come to town.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I don't believe Richlands overlooks Graham, though

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right about that. The only motivation these kids need to play Graham... is the fact they're playing Graham. Same is true for the fans. The atmosphere is always electric when the G-Men come to town.

[/ QUOTE ]

to me Graham is the bigger rival...imo...more people in school dislike graham more than tazewell...im just saying...they have all the motivation they need

[ QUOTE ]

Big win for G-men!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so. I hope the following takes place though:

1) The Blues respect the G-Men

2) The Blues prepare as if it is their last game, especially the seniors

3) The offensive line MUSCLES their assignments ... wins are not possible without them

4) The spirit and noise Richlands is capable of shows up FRIDAY

5) Execution on offense - both pass and run - is there.

and DEFENSE WINS SWD TITLES AND REGION IV TITLES - Most importantly

Go Blue!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the blues will win i hope

[/ QUOTE ]

RHS 62

GHS 14

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Man...the fact that you think that is funny.........is funny.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RHS 62

GHS 14

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact you are typing about this is funny.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RHS 62

GHS 14

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact you are typing about this is funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

?

i believe everybody is going to be very shocked by the score and who wins this game. believe me it wont be what you think it will. Jennings,McCracken, & Fuller very good hard to stop them. But take a look at the new Graham offense scoring points now and moving the ball. Barreras & Broyles up middle, Carper Steve outside, But from watching the game Broyles can break off a long one. Almost forgot but Barreras broke off a 20 yd run too or close to it.

[ QUOTE ]

Your exactly right they can talk crap all day long but are crap will talk with helmets and shoulder pads Friday night

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may be getting your "crap" confused. All the talk is coming from fans of other teams... and of course from Graham, but not from Richlands. I think everyone here expects the game of the year.