How About Them Cowboys!!!!

Beaverteeth

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

6 I think. He does have good numbers!! Hope he doesn't eat the hype and choke on it!

[/ QUOTE ]

i was just wondering....maybe i havent been keeping up like i shouuld....i only thought he had 4 or 5 games in....but he has good numbers.

i dont think that its how great romo has played, its how terrible all the other qb's have played. but tony could definitely solidify his spot with a good showing in the final two games, especially christmas day against philly.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the cowboys suck today

[/ QUOTE ]

HUH? Just today? I've always thought they sucked!

[/ QUOTE ]

My team may be at home the week after next but the cowboys will be there the week after that!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The (BOYS) are in the playoffs !

[/ QUOTE ]

were!!!

they handed Romo the town to early!!! i think they been better off with Beldsoe!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, if they wanted to play a round of golf with the redskins this weekend.

i have never been more pissed off than i was at the cowboys. did they even want to win this game? terry glenn blew it. then the defense blew it. then the officials blew it(what was up with all the phantom calls on terrance newman?) but tony blew it worse than anybody else. btw, did anybody see highlights afterwards and hear them talking about the ball looking slippery. maybe the ball boys added a little something extra to the ball in Seattle. i hope so, for Tony's sake. he has a lot of growing up to do.

another question, would anybody here neglected to challenge the touchdown/safety call with about minutes to go? if i were parcells i would have let them take the touchdown, and then receive the kick with the game being tied. but he gave them the safety and the ball so they took the lead. i just didn't have faith in Big D's D.