How About Them Cowboys!!!!

Beaverteeth

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dolphins and NS have put a bad taste in my mouth. The coach is a fool for discrediting Alabama and their ethics in firing MS. I bet that may have something to do with the ties to the AHEM Dolphins family IE SHULA. Secondly who signs Marcus Vick? Hes not his brother though they act alike, he has no talent. I know that statement was a joke about starting him but NS is a idiot. How long is that job going to last? Ummmm.... maybe 1 more year max. See you at the Unemployment Office Nick! blush.gif 4 straight wins, ummmmm now how many straight Losses. Takes more than a win streak to be legit.

Its not a matter of getting a big head. The kid is good and he is doing big things down in Dallas. Dallas has a good team regardless of who the QB is, well atleast their defense is good with any QB. Bledsoe is a washout and needs to retire as does Brett Farve but that is for another thread. Romo is an all around QB. He is accurate with the pass, he is calm in the pocket and he is not afraid to took it and run with it although he isnt the fastest QB out there. He is an equal opportunity QB, just ask TO who averages almost 80 yards per game receiving now.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Miami needs to give Marcus Vick a chance, what more do they have to lose, lol lol lol

Lets GO COWBOYS! Romo is a good QB. he is very patient in the pocket and unlike Bledsoe, he gives TO the chance to shine. TO has been doing good since Romo took the reigns.

[/ QUOTE ]

no Joey Harrington is much better than vick...he will be nothing more than on maimis practice team, Miami has everything to gain, they went from 1-6 to 5-6

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe miami looked at his brothers stats in hotlanta... guess he will be cut soon

LOL Marcus Vick couldnt even play for the Barons. Coach Dudley believes too much in Glenn Keene who is indeed a very good QB. However, Marcus Vick would be a great backup for him.

Keene is a great QB. He, I think, is one of the better ones around here. He is the best one in Semi-pro football. You know, its gonna be tough but I gotta go with the Cowboys. Like you said they can stop Vick this year. I know Vick will still have a good game but the C-Boys defense is much better

• 2 weeks later...